ilos Video Platform has been active at Fort Hays State University since August 2016. Teaching Innovation and Learning Technologies has been suggesting ilos to faculty for video creation, curation, and distribution. In turn, faculty have been enjoying ilos and making fantastic use of its ease and efficiency. TILT would like to share some of the statistics showing how much the university’s use of ilos has grown over the last year.
- Over 68 faculty have ilos accounts.
- Those faculty members have created over 1,200 videos
- In total (Faculty and Staff), FHSU’s ilos account has accumulated 40,000 views
- And, FHSU has over 1,628 hours of video uploaded to ilos
- Finally, FHSU faculty and staff have created 44 hours and 35 minutes of closed captioned footage.
We look forward to our second year of helping faculty and staff utilize ilos to create video content. If you would like an ilos account or would like to see how ilos could improve your course, please contact:
Teaching Innovation and Learning Technologies: Tigerlearn@fhsu.edu
Nathan Riedel, Learning Media Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org