Qwickly is a user-centric productivity platform for Blackboard Learn™. Qwickly allows faculty to make courses available, send emails, post announcements, and post content to multiple courses at once. Qwickly connects students together, facilitating group interaction.
The first feature available in Qwickly is “Course Availability”:
- Next to the course you want available, make sure it shows the “on” feature in green to have the course available.
- You can turn off the course availability by clicking the button and turning it to red.
3. When you turn your course availability “off” this course will then appear under your courses saying, “Not currently available.”
The next feature is “Post Announcement.”
- In this feature, you click on “+ Post Announcement” and then a new window will open.
- In this window you will first select all the classes you wish to send this announcement to.
- Then type a subject, and the message content.
- If you wish to notify users of this announcement with an email, you can also check the “Email Announcement” option.
- Finally, hit submit to post the announcement to the courses you chose.
The next Qwickly feature is “Send Email”:
- In this feature, first click on “+ Send Email,” and then a new window will open.
- Select which courses you choose to send this email to.
- You also have the option to send the email to yourself, if you wish to do so check the box next to “Send this email to myself.”
- You also can choose from the drop down menu to just send the email once, or to send you the email per course.
- Then type a subject and the email message.
- You can also upload a file from your computer if you choose to add an attachment.
- Finally, select submit to send this email to all the users in the desired courses you selected.
The final feature in Qwickly is “Needs Grading”:
- When you drop down the “Needs Grading” option, it will show specific courses where items need to be graded.
- Click on “Items need grading!” and this will take you directly to the “Needs Grading” Grade Center feature so you can grade these items.
Lastly, you can change your Qwickly settings:
- Select the blue gear button at the top of the Qwickly tool bar.
- A new window will open giving you the options to:
- Show/hide all of the available options you wish to have in your Qwickly tool bar.
- Show/hide unavailable courses when you are using certain features.
Questions? Contact TigerTech at 785-628-3478. FACULTY ONLY email firstname.lastname@example.org.