- This event has passed.
Instructor Training: LockDown Browser Advanced Settings
February 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This in-depth training for LockDown Browser will focus on advanced settings and features – such as how to use external websites, ebooks, spreadsheets and online calculators with LockDown Browser. The session will also include how students can use LockDown Browser on different devices, such as an iPad, and best practices for instructors and students.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. This training session will focus on advanced features, which will be demonstrated from both the instructor and student perspectives.
The topics covered will include:
– How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
– How to allow students to access resources such as digital calculators, spreadsheets, external websites, eBooks, and more, during online tests that use LockDown Browser
– How LockDown Browser differs across devices, such as Windows, Mac and iPad
– How to use Respondus Monitor with LockDown Browser to protect exam integrity in non-proctored environments, including highlights of a few new features
– Best practices and rollout tips
The session will conclude with a Q&A period.