- This event has passed.
Respondus Monitor: New Features and Overview
March 6, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
As the pioneer of automated proctoring, Respondus continuously introduces new features that greatly reduce cheating during non-proctored online exams. In this webinar, we’ll provide a brief demonstration of LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor. We’ll also show you the enhancements added to Respondus Monitor over the past six months, including:
• Real-time facial detection alerts that help students stay within the video frame during the exam
• The “Review Priority” system that ranks exam sessions in terms of risk
• A new “Timeline” feature that shows proctoring results in a clear, meaningful way
• The “Exam Stats” view that shows key data, like the average time students spent on each question
• Within-app training videos and rollout materials for instructors
• New options for the pre-exam “Startup Sequence” … and more!
The session is 45 minutes, followed by a Q&A portion.