When there has been a course copy completed and the course contains embedded VoiceThreads (VT) that contain comments, those comments will also copy over. These comments will include all the comments from the previous students in the previous semester. There are two ways to fix this issue:
1. You can manually delete each comment.
- To delete the comments, hover over the students initials.
- An additional box will pop up. Click on the Delete button (trashcan).
- You then will have a pop up message confirming that you wish to delete the comment.
- Go ahead and click on delete.
- Repeat for all the unwanted comments.
2. You can copy the VoiceThread and re-embed it.
- To copy the VT click on the 3 bar menus, next to the title of the VT.
- Click on the button that reads “Make a Copy”
- Then you will be taken to a new page where you can fill out a new title or description if needed.
- The last option will ask how you would like to keep your comments.
- If you do not have any comments that you had on there yourself, we recommend “Don’t include any comments”
- If you had comments on the VT that you would like to keep, we recommend “Include only my comments”
- Once the VT copy has been completed. You can embed the new VT into your Blackboard course.
For more information on how to embed VT in blackboard, please go to the following link. http://tigerlearn.fhsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/Sharing-VoiceThread-in-Bb.pdf.
Questions? Contact TigerTech at 785-628-3478. FACULTY ONLY email email@example.com.