VidGrid Video Platform (formerly named as ilos) has been active at Fort Hays State University since August 2016. Teaching Innovation and Learning Technologies has been suggesting VidGrid to faculty for video creation, curation, and distribution. In turn, faculty have been enjoying VidGrid and making fantastic use of its ease and efficiency. TILT would like to share some of the statistics showing how much the university’s use of VidGrid has grown over the last year.
- Over 68 faculty have VidGrid accounts.
- Those faculty members have created over 1,200 videos
- In total (Faculty and Staff), FHSU’s VidGrid account has accumulated 40,000 views
- And, FHSU has over 1,628 hours of video uploaded to VidGrid
- Finally, FHSU faculty and staff have created 44 hours and 35 minutes of closed captioned footage.
We look forward to our second year of helping faculty and staff utilize VidGrid to create video content. If you would like an VidGrid account or would like to see how VidGrid could improve your course, please contact:
Teaching Innovation and Learning Technologies: Tigerlearn@fhsu.edu